Get up to date Premier League Live football scores right from the linux terminal with livescore-cli. Livescore is a small commandline program to watch scores, tables and fixtures of football(soccer) from the commandline. Furthermore, it requires the python interpreter(2). It uses the data from the website Live Soccer Scores by LiveScore.com and some other websites. It is essentially built for the busy people that are passionate about football. Before we proceed on how to install and run Livescore-CLI on Ubuntu, lets take a quick look at its key features.
- Provides you with online real-time livescores
- You can get all game times in your local time
- All League Table with each of their divisions can be viewed as well
- How about finding out who the Top Scorer of each League are
- You get from time to time latest Live Soccer News, hence you don’t miss out on what is happening in and around soccer
- Score with Scorers
- Player Booking Details
- Available Lineups
- Available Statistics
- Football History Details
- Fantasy Points Viewer
How to install and run livescore-cli on Ubuntu 17.04, Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus, Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf, Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr, Linux Mint 17.x, Elementary OS 0.3 Freya and other Ubuntu derivative systems.
sudo apt-get install python-pip python-dev build-essential git clone https://github.com/codeezer/livescore-cli.git cd livescore-cli ./setup livescore -t bpl