This blog will cover the enlisted content:
- Overview of OCI
- Overview of Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
- Reasons to Select OCI for Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
Overview of OCI
OCI (an acronym for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) is a cloud computing platform that comprises a range of services including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions to provide high-performance computing capabilities, scalability, security, and integration capabilities. It helps in building and running secure, modern, and complex applications because of its powerful Lifecycle management feature.
Let’s enlist some features offered by OCI:
- Load Balancing
- Issue Tracking
- Log Access
- Threat Intelligence
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Multi-Cloud Management
- Lifecycle Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Data Security
- Serverless Function
- Visual Analytics
- Machine Learning
Overview of Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications is an enterprise software applications suite to perform business’s routine tasks, such as managing operations, finances, procurement, supply chain, and human resources. These applications are designed to be flexible, scalable, and configurable according to the preferences, requirements, and demands of the organizations. Moreover, they can be hosted on the cloud and on-premise even. They also offer an easy integration facility with other Oracle Cloud services, such as OCI.
Reasons to Select OCI for Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
Let’s discuss some reasons why OCI and Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications are considered better together:
- Built-in Security: OCI offers advanced security features, such as data encryption, and identity management that can aid in the protection of Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications from threats.
- High Performance: OCI has high-performance computing capabilities, which can help in increasing the productivity and performance of applications.
- Scalability: OCI can easily scale the infrastructure up or down as per need, without worrying about the physical hardware which makes it a good option for hosting Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications without worrying about the load of users.
- Integration: OCI is designed to work seamlessly with Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, providing businesses with an easy integration facility to connect their applications and data with other services, such as AI.
- Cost Savings: OCI has a pay-as-you-go price model and no upfront costs which aid businesses to manage their expenses and scale their infrastructure as needed without any extra setup cost.
- Expert Support: Oracle offers expert support for businesses that select OCI for Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, ensuring maximum uptime and reliability.
For further details, users can refer to the official documentation of Oracle.
According to Oracle Corporation, the OCI and Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications are better together and Oracle offers expert support for businesses who choose this combination. They provide businesses with the flexibility to customize and integrate their applications and improve their security and performance. This post discussed why users need to select OCI for Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications.