PDFCreator 2.5.1 recently released, is free, Open Source software PDF converter tool that enables you to convert every printable document to PDF and many other formats. Such formats includes PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF and more.
You could also look at the software as a virtual printer, that can convert anything to PDF that you can print. Simply print your document to the PDFCreator printer to start the conversion.
- Convert your Documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF and more
- Merge multiple documents to one file
- Profiles make frequently used settings available with one click
- Use automatic saving to have a fully automated PDF printer
- We take care of the complexity and make converting PDFs simple for you
- Compress and resize images to reduce the file size
- Encrypt your PDFs with AES and protect them with a password
- Prevent unauthorized access to your PDFs by changing the security settings
- Use the COM interface to control app from your application
- Coming soon: With our corporate subscription you will get access to our MSI setup for easy deployment through Active Directory
When using the e-mail client action with Microsoft Outlook, the e-mail address of one of our developers was always set as recipient. This bug had been fixed in v2.5.1 and you are advised to update as soon as possible.