Also, you might want to get these things set up.:
- Online Editor \ Browser’s console: If you are just starting out then use online code editors
- Set up a code editor: You need to set a code editor, the most commonly used is Visual Studio Code
- Choosing a browser (compatible with latest JS)
If that is your case, then you should focus on certain programming concepts and practices, which will help you grow as a programmer when working as a full-time developer at a professional firm. These concepts and practices include the following:
- Following a Convention: Convention is not a hard and fast rule, but, they are more like programming guidelines to write a similar style of code.
- Single Responsibility Classes: “A single class should have one and only one reason to change”, what this means is that a class should perform only one responsibility at max.
- Start Documenting Your Code: Documenting your code is considered to be the most crucial step while working in an international-level software firm. So, start putting up documentation with almost every important block of code.
Well, the only real way to become a pro in JS is to build projects. Building projects may seem daunting at first, but think about it this way, if you are facing any issue, then why don’t you come up with a solution with the software of your own rather than downloading software from the internet. This type of approach will also fill up your head with a lot of ideas to implement – because the hardest thing to do for a programmer is to think of ideas to implement.
So, explore more and more frameworks, and choose the field that you want to jump into. It can be web-app development, perhaps only iOS development, or even server-side development. Once you know, which field do you want to conquer, then you can bee-line your focus on only those frameworks that help you become a pro in that specific field.