This blog will discuss what Discord is, how it works, its features, and how old you have to be to use Discord. Let’s start!
How old do you have to be to use Discord?
During the pandemics, children mainly use Discord when they want to chat with their friends easily. However, to access Discord, the user requires a minimum of “13” years old. Less than “13” years old users are not allowed to use Discord, although they do not verify the user’s age; however, restricted due to its open chat.
What is Discord?
Discord is a digital transmission platform that enables you to voice chat and voice call with your family, friends, and fans. Discord has a friendly user interface. This application also permits you to live stream when you are communicating, or while playing video games without any difficulty or interruption. Discord is most commonly used by those people who talk regularly.
How Discord works?
Discord works by using servers that enable users to discover or create servers to share their gaming experiences, debate on different topics, and make fun with friends. These servers enable both text and voice communication through the microphone. Owners invite friends by sending invitation requests or by links to access online. They set up several rules for members that must be followed by them and can also provide restricted guidelines for securing the moderator’s account.
Features of Discord?
Discord offers various fantastic features to its users. Some of these features are listed below:
- Discord users easily find and add friends using Discord tags.
- Discord enables its users to make video calls, share their screens during calls, and enjoy live streaming with friends.
- During the video calls, it enables the user to switch the background.
- Discord users can jump into a call with a click once they become friends.
- Emojis customization and animated profile picture (avatar) are also other commendable features of Discord.
- Status customization for your Discord account.
- Server Discovering is one of the fantastic features.
To use Discord, you have to be at least “13” years old. Discord offers multiple features for its users, such as: finding their friends using Discord tags, easily changing background during video calls, customization of avatars and emojis, and custom status. In this blog, we have discussed what Discord is, how it works, its features, and how old you have to be to use Discord.