It will only redirect you to the different browser that you are using. How to get a real search bar? It’s hidden in your settings. But in this article, I will tell you a few simple steps on how to get it. It is so easy to turn on the real search bar icon.
An Overview Of Chrome
Chrome is just a web browser. If I tell you what Chrome is , I would describe it as a sphere of green, red, yellow, and blue colors which you are already aware of. Nonetheless, let me give you a short introduction about chrome and how it works.
If you want to research about anything, just open the chrome and write on the search bar then you are good to go. In just a second, all of the related articles about that specific topic you want to read will appear. You are just one search away from knowing about anything, which makes your work a lot easier.
Other than that, searching would be effortless by the usage of the google voice icon on chrome. All you have to do is to click the mic icon, speak about a particular thing, and everything will appear in front of you. Just click on any of these websites and read it all.
Google Search Bar
Search Bar is a quick searching icon in which you can search about anything. It will be present on your home screen, as well as in chrome. How to get it? I am going to tell you about that, so do not go anywhere and continue reading
Steps To Get a Real Search Bar
- As we have discussed, a search bar is a quick searching icon that would not waste your time in searching anything So, without further ado let me tell you few steps to get a real bar search in google chrome. The first step is to go to the google flags in chrome and look for the real search bar on a new tab After going to google flags, click and select enable.
- Refresh the tab or simply close the browser because changes take time.
- At last, whenever you open the chrome you will see the real search bar.
Other than this, you can use extensions to get a real search bar.
This time, I’m going to tell you about the best extension to use.
It is one of the best extensions for getting a real search bar. All you have to do is to search for a key or a text and place it in your suggestions. Download the extension and start it by clicking F4 and then refresh the page.
It is considered as one of the best extensions, which have the following features:
- It will search selected text and give in suggestions.
- It can search a new tab.
- It will help you to Search history and suggestions as well.
- You can resize, reorder and do a lot of stuff from here.
- It is considered as an all-in-one toolbar.
You can get it from here for free:
Chrome is a browser used to search anything, but getting a real search bar would make searching a lot easier without wasting your time.